Balan and Dheera : Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

This is the second book written by the author Mayank Mahajan and i now I have read both of the books and also this book is the sequel of the first book "Balan and Dheera: A Tale of Kaliyuga". Author has innate affinity for creative fantasies. After reading the both books i can say that author has a very specific way of writing which keeps you hooked to the book till the end. I finished reading this book in 2 sittings and i really liked it. I am eagerly waiting for the third book to come out. Author's command over language is remarkable. Some new characters were also introduced along with the characters of the previous book. I really liked the blend of Hindu Mythology with modern technology.

After suffering an imaginable ordeal which caused the collapse of human civilization. The human race survives because of the appearance of humanity's eternal savior Lord Shiva 🛐 in the form of dheera.

I personally enjoy reading these kind of books and i want everyone of you to read this book specially i am glad I got the opportunity to read this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny

Bridges: A Lost Connection