Bridges: A Lost Connection

This is the another book written by Shana Jaroli and now I have read both of the books. I really liked reading both the books and author's writing style is very awesome. I felt that both of the book were very different and unique. Author did a really great job in writing this book. It is a very difficult task to write a book with this much perfection. Title of this book is very well thought we can understand the irony in the title (Bridges:A lost connection). Author is very young and we can see the creativity of a young mind in this book and according to me this is one of the reasons this book is very different from other books. A book written by a 17 Year old who is very mature according to her age. I did not know a teenager would ever write a book like this. 

This is the type of book which you would love to read before going to bed every night. This book has now become a comfort book for me whenever i feel low, i start reading this book and that brings a smile on my face. Poems in this book includes all kinds of emotions like love, aching, regret, longing, healing, and sparkle and joy. Author follows a specific pattern in her books which makes the book more interesting, sorted and engaging. I somehow related to every poem in one way or another. If you want to start reading poets i think you should start with this book. Everyone should get this book even if you are not overly fond of poems, once you starting reading this book you will have a different opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny