Hunter's Treasure by Jill Shannon
This is the second book I am reading by the author Jill Shannon and I am already her fan. Once I start reading her book I can not keep it down. No doubt this book is now one of my favourite books.
This book has everything a person wants from a Book, action, mystery, love. I really love the way author portrayed the story. Author's imagination is remarkable and the way she converted her imagination into a book is brilliant.
In this book Willow is on a mission in which she is trying to save her best friend who has been seized by a Mafia trafficking gang and on the mission she came a accross a very attractive guy Hunter and eventually they both fall in love. The chemistry between Hunter and Willow is amazing.
This book will definitely teach you some new words. Coverpage is very attractive. I am very lucky that I could read this book. Recommend to everyone. You will never regret buying this book go get your copies now.
Comments
Post a Comment