Arjun Joshi


I found the cover page of this book very attractive. This cover page grabbed my attention instantly and the book also gives the same vibes which you get from the cover page, a classic thriller book. The plot of this book was awesome with a lots of twists and turns. At first I thought it would be difficult for me to read the book as it is in Hindi and I am not habitual of reading books in Hindi but the book was so amazing and exciting that I finished reading the book in only 1 sitting.
This narrative by Arjun Joshi unfolds with a simple incident where Arjun's wife, Sneha, goes on a two-week trip to Vietnam with her friend Rekha, leaving him to care for Rekha's 17-year-old daughter Pooja. Despite Arjun's initial reluctance, he agrees to take on this responsibility for Sneha's happiness. Meanwhile, reporter Henil approaches Arjun for information about his book but ends up investigating three cases involving schoolgirl suicides, rising drug use, and a high-profile car theft. As Arjun and Henil unwittingly get involved with an underworld organization, the story delves into the challenges they face. How will Arjun handle Pooja's care? Can Henil resolve the three cases? Will taking on the underworld bring danger to Arjun and Henil? The unfolding events make for an intriguing narrative. I am eagerly waiting to read the second part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny