Love me or Love me not

Book :- Love me or Love me not
Author :- Samhi C

Review

“The book ‘Love Me or Love Me Not’ is a collection of 8 different poems. I have to say that the writing style of the author is magical. Every poem by the author is a beautiful brushstroke on a canvas. I loved all the poems, but I liked ‘My Heart Takes Time’ the most. I was able to connect with each and every poem in such a lovely way. I’ve saved some of the poems so that I can always remember them or dedicate those poems to someone in the future. This book is available on Wattpad. You should definitely read at least one poem from the book, even if you do not typically enjoy poetry. After that, you’ll be so hooked that you won’t be able to leave the app before reading all the poems.
The author’s choice of words is simple yet evocative, making it accessible and relatable to a wide audience. I really liked the title of the book, ‘Love Me or Love Me Not.’ The title itself sets the stage for a poignant journey through the intricacies of the heart. I am now even more excited to read all the other books by the author. You can find these poems on Wattpad. Highly recommended.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny