True Story
Book :- True Friend
Author :- Spundan Dasgupta
Review
This book combines elements of mythology, science fiction, and adventure, offering readers an unforgettable experience. The plot of this book very unique and interesting. I completed reading this book in one sitting, book is of only 150 pages. I was not able to keep the book down. Author has done a remarkable job in writing this book. The way author has narrated the story I was invested in it till the end. Author seamlessly combines the ancient and the futuristic, offering a unique and thought-provoking perspective on the consequences of power, immortality, and the interplay of mythical forces in our world. I’ve already read this book three times and I still get surprised by the concept. This book is filled with twists and turns. You’ll get many surprises throughout the book.
The book starts when Indian army finds an artifact in Rajasthan. Their is something engraved on the artifact in Sanskrit and now Ankit who is the protagonist of the story, he is a businessman and a technical expert is asked to investigate this artifact but suddenly strange things starts to happen around the world. The earth was getting attacked by an unknown and supernatural force and now everything depends on Ankit, he has to solve the mystery of that artifact and save the world. Every character of this book is written perfectly and has their own uniqueness.
The book has twelve beautiful parts with meaningful titles. This book gives you many life lessons and also tells you how to deal with struggles in your life. This book also tells us how people get greedy when they are blessed with some kind of superiority and misuse their advantage. Language used in the book is lucid. I would personally recommend this book to everyone.
Review by Inevitable Words
Comments
Post a Comment