Colornnets

Book :- Colornnets 
Author :- Samhi C

Review

The book “Colornnets” is the second poetry book of this series, this is a collection of 8 beautiful and captivating poems. I really liked the title of the book it is very creative the way author has combined two words Color + Sonnets to make such a beautiful a title. The poems are short but all of the poems put me into deep thought. “Monochrome Mistakes” is my favourite poem from this series, I was able to connect with the poem and my favourite line was “with each conclusion, began another mistake” Themes of love, loss, resilience, and self-discovery are explored with a refreshing sincerity that establishes a profound connection between the poet and the reader. I also liked how coverpage shows 6 different color just how every poem has different color.
Samhi C’s mastery lies in the ability to paint intricate images with mere words. After reading the poem Yellow Lemonade I went into deep thought and just processed the poem completely. Author writes in such a beautiful way that you get lost in the poem and the author herself brings you back by the end of the poem. The way author uses different metaphors in her poems is also brilliant. I am a huge fan of author’s vocabulary and choice of words. These are the kind of poems that you never want to forget and always keep them close to your heart. I want everyone to read these poems. These kind of poems make a non poetry reader into a fan of poetry. Only few writers are able to do poetry in such a beautiful way. The poems in this book covers every aspect from complexities of life to vibrant world of possibilities. You can read this book on wattpad. I personally recommend that you try reading the books atleast once. You can also search for authors account on wattpad @LoveLove161819.

Happy Reading!

Review by Inevitable Words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny