Mystical Narratives

I wanted to read a poetry book from a long time as I am a huge of fan of poetry but I was unable to find a good book. Then I came across this beautiful poetry book named “Mystical Narratives”. Cover page of the book grabbed my attention immediately and when I read the sentence below “Mesmerising conversations between moonlight and moonshine” I knew that I need to read this book and got excited for it and finally after finishing the book I can say that the poems are up to the mark. Narration between the Moonlight and Moonshine was brilliant. This book is of only 82 pages i finished reading the book in one sitting and I will definitely re read this book few more times.
The protagonist, Moonshine, seeks solace and guidance from her confidant, Moonlight, as she navigates the challenges presented by people, situations, and events. Through their dynamic relationship, the author explores themes of wisdom, healing, courage, and empowerment. Chhatrapati skillfully weaves Moonshine’s struggles with angst, pain, fears, and anxieties into a tapestry of personal growth and resilience. This book is a beautiful exploration of the human experience. Moonshine's journey of navigating emotions with the guidance of Moonlight is both relatable and empowering. The book highlights the power of knowledge and courage in overcoming challenges. Author’s choice of words is amazing. She has penned down all the poems in such a beautiful way that it will relax you, soothe you and make you feel better. 

Author’s storytelling prowess shines through, making this book a compelling read for anyone intrigued by the intersection of emotions, spirituality, and personal evolution. I personally recommend this book to everyone even if you are not into poetry you should definitely give this book a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny