Kissed by the angel Of Death
The author has created the Boogeyman Beater Club, which is for children who experience nightmares and are scared of certain things but feel helpless about it. In this club, children can receive personalized books from the author, who creates stories to help children confront and overcome their fears. As a psychology student, I believe it's important for children to conquer their fears and nightmares. Typically, children are taught to ignore whatever bothers them, but this club will help children triumph over their fears. The author is doing a fantastic job, and I think this is one of the best ideas ever.
This is a short story about a boy named Hein, who unexpectedly becomes a "Grim Reaper" and embarks on a journey to become a master reaper. Chief Boogeyman, who didn't believe in him, also plays a role in the story. I won't spoil the entire story for you, but you can read this book to your children as a bedtime story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book and was constantly eager to know what would happen next. This book is far superior to overly stretched thriller stories. Everyone will be able to relate to this book, to the journey of Hein. The author did a fantastic job of narrating the story, making it a fun read. Even if you're not in the mood for reading a book, once you read the first line of this book, you'll definitely finish the entire story first.
I highly recommend having your kids read this book, or even as an adult, you'll feel motivated after reading it, and it will brighten your mood. I can't praise the author enough for starting this club, and I'm thrilled to be a member of the Boogeyman Beater Club. Members also receive a certificate of membership. You can read this book for free on the website or order it from Amazon.
Happy Reading!
Review by Inevitable Words
Comments
Post a Comment