Can't Let you go
"Can't Let You Go" is a book written by Shelda Sauls. This is the first book I got to read by the author. I had been waiting for a very long time to read this book, and now I finally got the chance. The book is only 121 pages, so I was able to complete reading it in one sitting. However, every page of this book was worth it. The plot of the book was very new and unique to me. It's a fascinating story that will completely change your mindset from the first page to the last. Unexpected things happen throughout the book, and you will love the twists in the story. I really liked the cover page of this book as it summarizes the story in a single photo.
The protagonists of the story are AJ and Kane. AJ was not a big fan of cold weather, which is one of the main reasons I could relate to AJ because I never understood why people are so fond of it. However, life is not simple, and AJ had to move to a mountainside due to certain reasons. Kane was living a miserable life; he lost his home, his wife, and both his parents. He was just trying to get his life back on track and fix his relationship with his brother. Falling in love was not part of his plan. But he falls in love with his mentor's niece (AJ) because it might be a part of God's plan. I like how perfect and complimentary they are for each other. While reading this part of the story, I could feel like two pieces of a puzzle who are meant to be together finally found each other.
I really enjoyed reading this book. The author's writing style made the book even more enjoyable and imaginative. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. This book is now one of my favorites. I am really excited to read more books by the author. I personally recommend this book to everyone. You won't be disappointed after reading this book.
Comments
Post a Comment