'तुम' से 'मुझ' तक
"Tum se mujh tak" is a Hindi book and i read a Hindi book after a very long time. I was hesitating to read this book before starting it as I am not habitual of reading a book in Hindi but it did not matter once I started reading the book because the book is too good and author's writing style is brilliant. I could connect with this book more than usual, there are many interesting words you will get to learn while reading this book .Cover page of this book is really attractive.
The protagonist of this story is Plaksha who has to face many difficulties in life. There are many ups and downs in her life and she has learnt a lot from her experiences. In this book every character has a great significance. Everyone can relate to this story as everyone has to face difficulties in their life. In this book we also understand the importance of every relationship we have in our life. According to me everyone should try reading this book.
Review by Inevitable Words
Comments
Post a Comment