Where will we Go?

Purchasing this book was my best decision. I don't regret a single penny I spent to purchase this book. This was a very worthy read. I personally request to go and get this book for yourself. This book is now on of my favourite book. It is kind of different from other books. I am really impressed by the author's writing style. It was a brilliant experience reading this book, because of the flow i never got bored of the book and got engaged in it. I finished this book in just two sittings. This is the sequel of the first book yet i did not feel like I was missing on something because of how author penned down the story from starting till the last. But now I am very excited to read the first part and i cannot wait to read it.The plot of the book is simple yet significant.

This book shows us that due to a downfall in one's life. One cannot loose hope and do nothing about it like ending of a failed relationship does not mean it's the end of one's life or aspirations. This book gives us motivation. Protagonist of this book is named Lucy and she is going through a bad phase. She recently got her heartbroken because her husband(her school time love) was found cheating on her and she had to divorce him. Her life was again failed with happiness when she got her dream job of travel writer. She was now happier than ever and she forgot about all her past traumas. She started living her life to the fullest.
I really liked the cover page of this book. Language used in this book is lucid. Happy Reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny