Balan and Dheera
I finally got a chance to read a book peacefully after a very long time and i wanted this book to be perfect. I was craving to read a good book and i must tell you I really enjoyed reading this book. Author did a amazing job writing this book.
The book kept on getting with every page. Ending of this book was unpredictable. I really liked the narration part of the book. Cover page of the book is magnificent. This book has every emotions in it fantasy, excitement, mystery, mythology. Though this was a lengthy book it was worth it. This is a thriller book in which murders are done by a person named Balan and the cops. Maruti and Sathya tries to solve the mysteries behind these murders. This is a compelling book. I recommend this book to everyone. You will not regret your decision of reading this book.
Comments
Post a Comment