We're Corporates

I have never had the experience of corporate life and everyone has a different option on the corporation some people say they are really satisfied with their job and some are really disappointed and stressed because of their jobs. So I was never able to judge perfect but by reading this book I think I now have a more clear picture of corporate life. 

Protagonists of the story Ajay, Meghna and Suraj are three software engineer who quit there jobs because they thought they weren't living and enjoying their life to the fullest they felt like mindless workers who were just completing their taske and they were not actually enjoying there job. 

Author chose a really interesting plot for the book and I think many people would be able to relate to Ajay, Meghna and Suraj. Author's writing style is brilliant. It is a fast paced book you would really enjoy it the book is not unnecessarly stretched. Author did a really good job writing this book. I would recommend this book to everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny