Author Interview

Q-1 How would you introduce yourself?

I'm an introvert by nature and love spending time with family and friends. Being born and brought up in Chennai, I value culture and tradition more than anything else.
My day job is working in a software company in Chennai. I love to travel and explore new things. Writing also came to me like that. Out of a whirlwind, while searching for what i want 
in life, satisfaction and happiness became a priority to me. Writing gave me both and started doing that. Along with this I love reading both fiction and non-fiction.

Q-2 What are the challenges you face while writing the book?

Writer's block was the first thing. To overcome that and trying to write itself became a huge task for me. Other than that, spending time at work and also spending time 
writing that's kind of difficult to manage too. I tried to stick to a discipline and that has paved the way.

Q-3 Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with the negative reviews?

Yes, I do read my book reviews. I would accept negative reviews as well, because they are showing me where I have gone wrong. I take account of that and will surely
correct in my next book. Constructive criticisms are always welcome.

Q-4 How many unpublished and half finished books do you have?

Ha ha, okay, I have a couple. I'm planning to complete those two this year.

Q-5 Do you google yourself?

Ha, ha, I never did that before. But now it makes me think why I haven't done that. Thanks! will do :) 

Q-6 What would you suggest to aspiring authors

Perseverance and consistency is a must. You fail, you lose and make up your mind to get up again to pick up your sword(pen). The competition is huge out there. 
In order to stand out, make writing a habit and be disciplined.

Q-7 What are the things, other than writing that excites you?

Travelling excites me. I love to travel, and I love to play indoor games with family and friends.

Q-8 Do you read and which genre is your favourite?

Yes, I do read a lot. Philosophy, self help and thrillers are my picks.

Q-9 Do you have any upcoming projects?

Yes, I am planning to complete my two unfinished projects this year and will plan for publishing.

Q-10 Are you happy with the response you are getting for your new book?

Not too much, it is still in its baby stages. Looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny