The Field Day

This book is a proof for me that Terance Shipman is a remarkable writer. We can clearly see the experience and connection Mr Shipman have with his children. This is the fourth book of this series Mr Shipman's Kindergarten Chronicles and I can happily say that none of the book disappointed me. All the four books were just perfect and we know it is very difficult to achieve perfect. I personally would recommend this book to everyone infact according to me you should get the whole series for your kids. Illustrations in this book were even better than the previous one.
This book also tells the children about the importance of outdoor games and sports. The book is full of adventure. Even as an adult I also think about being the part of Dr. Shipman's Kindergarten. This book encourages many good habits and spreads positivity. This is my favourite book from the series. I am very grateful that I got to read and review Dr Shipman's amazing books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny