Till Death we do Part too

Book is a sequel of 'Till death we do part'. lt is a continution of the story from part one. This is not a stand alone book. This book is as wonderful as the first one. I was waiting for this book from a very long time and now I finally got to read this and I can say that this book hasn't disappointed me. It is a very interesting book.

I loved the writing style of the author, amazing narration and details of characters. Book deals with complication of human nature and realtionship. 
 
In this book life of Pablo has been shown after the end of his first marriage of 30 years. He is not able to get over his ex wife Delilan.
One day in a dance program he met Hellion. Both starts seeing each other and get married in few months. But Pablo constantly kept messaging his ex wife. He restablishes contact with Delilan which brings trouble in his life. One day Hellion goes to work and she did not came back.
What happened to Hellion ? Is she in trouble ?
Will Delilan come back in Pablo's life ?
To know the answers you should read the book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny