Manly Enough
This is a short book but has everything in it. I finished this book in just two sittings and I really enjoyed reading this book. There are not many books like this. Author did a brilliant job in writing this book. The story is about three teens who had a very disturbing and horrible childhood which negatively affects their adulthood too. Most people don't talk about that man are also unsafe and they can not or do not want to accept this fact. Author did a remarkable thing by raising this issue by her book. This book also tells us that if you have good friends they'll help you get through stuff. No matter how much terrible their lives are three of them are bonded with each other very closely. This book talks about some serious issues from the society. I will recommend this book to everyone. Go for it
Comments
Post a Comment