Field trip to the dream

This is the second book I got to read by the author Terrance Shipman and this book is also as lovely as the previous one. I finished reading this book in the first sitting. The book is short and the illustrations in this book are brilliant I can see that author improved illustrations this time which makes the book more attractive. This book is best for 3-7 year old kids. I wish I had these kind of books when I was young but now I will definitely gift this book to my niece he is also very fond of reading and according to me you should also make your kids this book or you can give this book to someone you love who is 3-7 year old. I as an adult love reading these kind of books. 
This book is about Banicia telling her younger brother about the fun she had and the things she learnt on her first field trip and now his brother DeWayne is also very excited to have the experience himself.
Language used in the book is lucid and informative. Author did a really good job writing this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny