Onyx
I finally got the opportunity to read and review Jill Shannon's another book and this one is also a masterpiece. Jill Shannon has never disappointed me. I feel very lucky that I got to review this book. I really enjoyed reading this book and I will definitely read it again. I was desperately waiting to read this book. This book is the perfect combination of suspense and twists and turns to the end. Author connected the story brilliantly. Writing style of Jill Shannon is endearing. The story has everything like perfect plot , buisness rivalries , kidnapping , mystery, romance.
The protagonist of the story Saddie is a singer and he hopes to become a great and famous singer someday. Co - owner of the cruise line Cameron Alexander falls for Saddie when he saw her perform. Then he hired Saddie to perform on the first ship in a new BDSM cruise line named Onyx. Cameron Alexander tried his best to convince to Saddie. It was really interesting to watch their relationship develop. For more you should check out the book.
Coverpage of the book is really attractive. The way author narrated the whole story kept me hooked till the end. I recommend this book to everyone. But there are few things that may be inappropriate to some readers. In my opinion you definitely go for it.
Comments
Post a Comment