Black Diamond

This is the third and final book of the seru Midnight Oasis and this was just magnificent as the other 2. The story is good versus is evil. The plot of this is story is really interesting. Characters of this book are fantastic. I couldn't keep the book down. I finished the series Midnight Oasis in very few days. Midnight Oasis is a cruise ship line that features three unique ships that cater to the BDSM lifestyle.
Dulcinea Bedford recently lost her mother with the help of her friends she was trying to move on in life. She never knew who her father was. After her mother's she chose a completely different life. A football player Jackson Blackhawk got injured and then his time sidelined him. This is a really amazing story. You should definitely go for it.
I really like the way author connects her book. There is not a single point when I was bored. Author's writing style is remarkable. This series was brilliant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny