Yearn to fear

Yearn to fear by Chas Murrell is now my favourite thriller book. When I picked this book I did not know what this book is like exactly or what's in it but I decided to give it a try as the cover page was so attractive. And this book did not disappoint me author did a brilliant job in writing this book. When I read the author I was really impressed. Author has is well experienced and have a lot of knowledge which we can clearly see in this book. I never knew I would like the book this much. According to me everyone should definitely go for it. The book is not only thriller but it also has romance and science fiction.
In the book their is a guy named Marcus who is CSIRO electronic engineer working on LAMARR project with his inexperienced assistants and this project was done under the Australian Government lab. Marcus creates a device Marc1 which uses 5g and radio waves and induces deep sleep and leads it's users to experience their real desires. This book has a lot of twists and turns and it will definitely give you a lot of knowledge and teach you some new words. You will definitely enjoy reading this book. I am eagerly waiting for author's next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny