Diesel's Keepsake
This is the third book from the Celtic Demon's series. I already read the previous two and enjoyed reading them very much so I was very enthused to read this one and I had many expectations from this book. Author did not disappoint me in the third book too and did remarkable work writing this book. I am really impressed by the way author developed the characters. Writing style of the author is brilliant as I said earlier it is very difficult to keep down the book once you start reading it.
Their is a girl named Ciara who starts her new life in South Carolina. Second character is a guy named Diesel who has a lot of scars on his body, he is also a alpha biker and he is also involved in criminal activities but he also have a very disturbing past. Their is a person Isabella whose death is a mystery to be solved.
Stories of all the characters are narrated perfectly. Author narrated so nicely that the readers can connect to the emotional journey of the characters. Suspense successfully maintained till the end. Book has many twists and turns. Language used is simple. I am hyped to read another books by the author.
Comments
Post a Comment