Tales of Life

Tales of life is a collection of 18 short stories. Out of which 13 stories are Indian , 2 are French and rest 3 are British.
Most of the Indian stories have fragrance of Bengal. They talk about Bengali culture, food and even the beauty of Bengal. I really liked the way author described Bengal. I felt I was a part of Bengal and I could feel the beauty of Bengal.

Every story is different from each other and has a moral. French and British stories are informative. Author is a enthused as we can see in the book. Language used in the book will definitely teach you some new words. Author is a engineering student and this his first book. I wish Author all the best for his future. Everyone must read this book atleast one time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Interview

Abbyradhya

Lann Dàn - Blades Of Destiny