Bello The Cello
Bello The Cello
This book is about Bello The Cello as the title indicates. One day in Ms Melody's music class everyone were singing and enjoying but cello was hesitating. Later in the recess Bello had a conversation with The Moon in which moon gave Bello the motivation and courage to sing and Bello sang confidently in front of the whole class.
This book also has a message for parents who always compare their kids with others. This books tells every child has their different capabilities and parents should not force them to do certain things instead give them the motivation like the moon did in the story.
Illustrations of the book are fantastic. Colour patterns are soothing for eyes. It is really difficult to find such books for kids which gives a strong message to parents. Author Dennice Mathew is really doing tremendous work by writing such books. I want every parent to make sure they also read this book with their kids. I am really looking forward to read other books from Author Dennis Mathew. I really had fun reading his books.
Comments
Post a Comment