Blog Interview
Interview of Interview of Parinieta Ahuja, Imaginations wild book author. Q-1 Kindly introduce yourself. Hey, I just graduated with a combined Masters and Bachelors degree in Pharmacology and Toxicology from the University at Buffalo in New York. I will be starting working in the biotech industry soon this year and will continue to work on writing on the side. I was brought up in New Delhi, India, and I was 21 years old when I wrote my book draft. I have written in some form or another all my life. From writing poems when I was young to writing in my journal and not writing a fiction story. I think it is the best way in which I can express my innate feelings. It is through my character's stories that I express my zest towards life. I cannot wait for everybody to read it and tell me more about what they think. Q-2 What encouraged you to become a writer? I guess I have always been a writer. Growing up I have penned down my thoughts every now and then....
Comments
Post a Comment